Concept Overview
Brand:
KEEP CALM N™
Premium destination lifestyle apparel.
Collection examples
KEEP CALM N REMEMBER
I LOVE KUALA LUMPUR
I LOVE PENANG
I LOVE JOHOR BAHRU
I LOVE MELAKA
I LOVE KUCHING
I LOVE BANGKOK
I LOVE MAKATI
I LOVE MANILA
I LOVE MANDALAY
Note: "Dusit" is a district of Bangkok rather than a city, so using I LOVE DUSIT would be more geographically accurate than "I LOVE DUSIT CITY."
Product Specification
Premium Cotton-Spandex (FITREX™ Fit)
180–220 gsm fabric
Unisex fit
Sizes: XS–4XL
Colours:
Black
White
Sand
Packaging:
Folded into squared presentation.
Brown kraft envelope with a transparent see through plastic window for customers to be able to fuel their choice of Reaction/Response
Yellow & black sealing label with
"Par Avion" inspired airmail graphics and ICONIQUE DOT PARIS POSTAL MAIL/EXPRESS PARCEL LOOKALIKE PACKAGE( PACKAGING IS ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY AND CAN BE TRANSPORTED TO NEXT CHANGING POINTS SLIM NEATLY ROLLED OUT FROM THE PRODUCTION)
Individually sealed.
QR code linking to city tourism information.
Retail Display
Six-tier transparent acrylic display.
Each tier contains:
10–20 packaged shirts.
Front-facing city name.
Illuminated acrylic header.
Counter footprint suitable for airport retail.
Sales Locations
Primary:
International airport arrivals.
International airport departures.
Duty-free retailers.
Travel convenience stores.
Tourist information centres.
Hotel gift shops.
Secondary:
Shopping malls.
Museums.
Tourist attractions.
Cruise terminals.
Railway stations.
Partnership Opportunities
Potential partners include:
Airport retail operators.
Convenience store chains.
Mobile SIM registration counters.
City tour operators.
Hotels.
Airlines.
Tourism boards.
Suggested Retail Pricing
Market
Recommended Retail Price
Malaysia
MYR 89–129
Thailand
THB 790–1,090
Singapore
SGD 32–45
Philippines
PHP 1,290–1,690
China
RMB 169–229
Europe
EUR 29–39
United States
USD 34.99–44.99
Premium limited editions:
MYR 149–199
USD 49–69
EUR 45–59
Future Collections
I LOVE TOKYO
I LOVE SEOUL
I LOVE SINGAPORE
I LOVE PARIS
I LOVE LONDON
I LOVE DUBAI
I LOVE NEW YORK
I LOVE SYDNEY
I LOVE BALI
I LOVE HONG KONG
Brand Positioning
KEEP CALM N™ is positioned as a premium travel souvenir and lifestyle fashion themed T-shirt apparel ® brand rather than a just another T-shirt. The goal is for travelers to view it as a collectible keepsake that commemorates each destination they visit.
A practical consideration is that the phrase "Keep Calm" has been widely used by many businesses over the years. Before investing in manufacturing and international distribution, you should conduct trademark clearance in each target market to confirm that your branding can be legally protected and used without infringing existing rights. This is particularly important if you intend to appoint exclusive distributors across Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines, China, Europe, and the United States.
2026
All Rights Reserved MYS
Derek OngSH
790720135237
For possible business opportunities or ownership please email to : majumalaysia@hotmail.com ATTN MR. DEREK complete with trading name cover letter of intent stating clearly all preferred terms to venture deal/s.
KEEP CALM N TSHIRT B BB
Day to days'
KEEP CALM N FORGIVE™
KEEP CALM N REMEMBER™
KEEP CALM N BUY ™
KEEP CALM N SELL™
KEEP CALM N DRIVE™
KEEP CALM N PRAY™
KEEP CALM N LET'S EAT™
The Motivation series
KEEP CALM N INVESTIGATE™
KEEP CALM N REPROGRAMME™
KEEP CALM N WORK ™
KEEP CALM N EXECUTE™
KEEP CALM N DREAM ™
KEEP CALM N STRATEGISE™
KEEP CALM N CHILL™
Love & Affectionate's Series
KEEP CALM N MAKE-UP™
KEEP CALM N FLY™
KEEP CALM N BIGIT™
KEEP CALM N BE™
KEEP CALM N BE-TOUCHED™
KEEP CALM N SARCAST™
KEEP CALM N MAKELOVE™
© KEEP CALM N TSHIRT PRIVATE LTD
2. PAR AVION
4DOT PARIS VENTURES NETWORKING INC
No comments:
Post a Comment